Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHS/McDowell County Luncheon 2/19/2009

Our next Welch/McDowell County Florida luncheon will be held February 19, 2009, 11:30AM, at Niko's Place in New Port Richey.

If you went to WHS or if you ever lived in the FreeState of McDowell and happen to be in or near Florida's Gulf Coast area on February 19, please join us.

These events are attended by people who lived in McDowell County between the '30s (maybe even earlier) thru the present. One just might be a long-lost relative. Carol B can attest to that.

This particular outing is especially important to many of us because Norm Farthing (WHS '46), the fellow who has been coordinating these events for several years, is moving from Florida to Texas the end of February. YES, he will be with us on February 19.

Niko's is located at 6818 U.S. 19 N., New Port Richey, FL which is about midway between the U.S. 19 intersections with Rts. 52 and 54.
A copy of their menus can be viewed HERE.

Please contact me via email or phone (727-863-2192) to let me know if you plan to attend this luncheon. Also, PLEASE share this information with anybody else you think might be interested in joining us.

Pictures from some of our prior luncheons can be viewed HERE. Norm Farthing provided the majority of these pictures. I'm just not sure what we are going to do without him!