Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jessie G. Fly

My aunt, Ruth White Meadows is looking for Jessie G. Fly. Ruth lives with me now and she has always been best friends with Jessie. I do not know her daughter's married name....Selma Fly.

Re: Jessie G. Fly

Jessie lives in the Princeton area, now...seems like it was near Quail Valley. How are you, Veronica? Where is Jack? This is Alan Johnston.

Thanks Alan, just got your post. Jessie was living in Quail Valley but she lives with her daughter Janet now. I just don't know where Janet is or her last name now. Hopefully, someone will let me know. Thanks!

My wife, Wilma, says that you can find Jessie's daughter, Teresa, by looking up Dr. Roatsy (Teresa's husband)in Bluefield......maybe Virginia. Teresa is a Physician's Assistant and maybe works for her husband, Dr. Roatsy.

Veronica, I found a Dr. Thomas Roatsey in Lebanon, VA, and Wilma thinks it's Jessie's son-in-law. The phone number was in the Yellow Pages as (276) 883-8010. I suppose it would be worth a try.

I got the phone number, and address for Janet. Her phone number is 813-653-4476. The address is Janet Santome 4717 Lighterwood Way Valrico, Fla. 33594. The person who I talked to said Jessie is staying at Janets some. Hope this helps you....

Thank all of you so very much for getting the information that I needed for Ruth. I will call Jessie and hopefully she is near where my home is in Florida so we can go visit her.
Welch people, awesome!
Ruth was asking about Dorothy too. She loved her.

Doris Johnston
Thank all of you so very much for getting the information that I needed for Ruth. I will call Jessie and hopefully she is near where my home is in Florida so we can go visit her.
Welch people, awesome!
Ruth was asking about Dorothy too. She loved her.
Dorothy has several health issues, but she is still able to get up and about. I will tell her you asked.