Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tommy Prichard

Just a note to let everyone know that I lost my brother Tommy on December 31,2009 after a long battle with cancer. For those of you who knew him I know that you all know what a special man he was. It is so hard to loose a brother but I know he is with my other brother (Danny) and with God help I will see them both again. Please keep us in your prayers and say a prayer for Tommy.

Re: Tommy Prichard

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I knew Tommy and he was a great person. My prayers to you and the family.

I will remember both your brothers in my Evening Prayers along with you and yours family..

God Bless.

Jeannie,

I, too am very sorry to hear of your loss. It's difficult at our ages to hear of those we grew up with passing. My best to you and your family.

Roy

Ed and I are so sorry to hear about Tommy. Tommy was indeed a great guy. He is rejoicing in heaven now with no more sorrow and no more pain. Please give Nancy our sincere condolences. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Ed and Linda Parsons

Jeannie,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom at this very sad time !!!

Danny and Sherry Compton Castrodale

Dear Jeannie, Nancy,and Family, Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of loss. Tommy was a great guy and good friend. May passing time ease your pain and enhance all your loving memories of both Danny and Tommy.

Jeannie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I too believe that God has a place prepared for us and that we will see our loved ones again when this life is over. He has not left us comfortless...praise be to THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. May you experience HIS peace and comfort I pray.

Jeannie,
We are sadden to learn the news. We have many memories to share, thanks to Tommy.
Many days spent at the barber shop.
Our sincere condolences,
Sammy

So sorry to hear of your loss, You have our prayers and thoughts are with the family. I need to ask you a question, Nancy, did she have a brother Dan, and mom and dad name Fred and Nancy, and lived up Carswell Hollow in the 50's ?? Lived in the second house on the left at the bottom of boarding house hill. If so could you get back and let me know, we were nabors back then and I often wondered what happen to them.
Thanks so much--GOD BLESS
Harold Mitchem

We are so sorry to hear about Tommy. My Mother, Joann Ratcliff worked at Murphys with Nancy for several years and we just wanted to let you know that we will keep you and Nancy in our prayers.

Jeannie, I am so very sorry for your loss of Tommy. I remember how hard it was for you to lose Danny. I only read this post, today. I don't usually log on here. You and Nancy will be in my prayers. I would love to hear from you. Frank has a son, now.
Love & Prayers,
Ada