Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of Sharon Rae (Bayles) Marion

My name is Shawn R. Bayles my sister Sharon Rae Bayles was an alumni of Welch High School. I regret to notify her former class mates of her passing. Sharon passed away on Tuesday Jan. 19, 2010. Sharon was living in Carbon Hill AL. She is survived by her sons Brian Marion and Terry Marion and her grandchildren Nicole Marion, Terry Marion Jr., Cody Marion, sister Kay Bayles, nephew David S. Bayles,, niece Loryn E. Bayles, and numerous cousins . She is proceeded in death by her husband William (Bill) Marion, mother Evelene S. Bayles, father Melvin R. Bayles, brother David C Bayles.
Thank you

Re: Death of Sharon Rae (Bayles) Marion

I remember Sharon (and Kay) well and all the family from our years “On the Hill”. We all mourn with you and your family. God's plan for Sharon is done here; I know she has gone on to a better place to rest. I have never met you, but I cry along with you as I write this. My love and prayers to Bill, Brian and Terry, Steve, Rita, Kay and for many others Sharon left behind. Please give my personal condolences to Bill and family for me. It is so sad to read about our classmates and personal friends. Grace be with you, mercy and peace.

Shawn, this is news to me. call me when u can. I can't get in touch with you.

Sharon was an active part of our family for many years. She had been in very poor health for the past several years, even prior to Bill passing away. Sharon still maintained her sense of humor throughout all of her sickness. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her and especially the family she left behind to cherish her memory. God Bless.

I am sorry I did not read Shawn's message very clearly. I just popped back on and read yours. Please forgive me, I do not remember anyone telling me about Bill, if so I forgot. It was tearful to read about Sharon and I felt your pain, therefore I read it so quickly. My heart goes out to all of you. I am very sorry; I get real sad when hear about my friends, WHS classmates are like family. God's Grace be with you always. - Rhonda

I am so saddened to hear of Sharon's going home to be with the Lord. I also did not know Bill had gone before. I lost track of them many years ago and it breaks my heart to hear the news. It seems the years slip away before we know it. My deepest sympathy to all

i am so sorry to hear about Sharon. I graduated with David and remember Sharon, David and Kay well. My thoughts are with your family.