Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roy Kipfinger USAF 1374th Mapping & Charting Squadron

Roy Kipfinger and I were in the 74th together around 1965-1968. When I left in 1968, Roy was still there. I think he was a Tech Sergeant at that time. I know he was from somewhere in West Virginia. We played tennis together and were on AST 7 together. I have been unable to find him via Google, but I noticed that you reference a lot of Kipfingers on your site. I thought some of you might know Roy and be able to put me in contact with him. I think he would be in his 60s or 70s now. It's been over 40 years, but I'd like to reconnect. Thanks.
Charles W. Ford, 2293 Christian Avenue, Redding, CA 96002. (530) 221-2691 or (530) 209-4509

Re: Roy Kipfinger USAF 1374th Mapping & Charting Squadron

Try www.zabasearch.com and enter the name Roy Kipfinger. It will return a person with that name in Aurora, Colorado, with an address and telephone number. This Roy Kipfinger was born in 1934. I do not know him and am replying only to mention the zabasearch result. For others, zabasearch is a very handy way to find people.

Re: Roy Kipfinger USAF 1374th Mapping & Charting Squadron

Roy (Buddy) Kipfinger is my uncle. He used to live in Carswell Hollow. He is presently in Aurora, CO. I'm sure you can be put in contact with him by contacting his son Eddie (Ed)Kipfinger on facebook. He also lives in Aurora near his dad. I attended Welch HS in 1967 while my dad was in Vietnam and loved the people I met there. Good luck on finding him. I know he will love getting in contact with a friend.