Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JEOPARDY

Our oldest daughter appeared on Jeopardy on Tuesday, September 23 and won almost $40,000. Way to go Jelisa !!!!!!

Sherry Compton Castrodale (class of 67) and Danny Castrodale are the proud parents

Re: JEOPARDY

Way to go! (a hummm, I need a new outfit for our 60's Class Reunion next summer, you think I could get a loan now? hahaha) Hey this is great, I am proud of Jelisa too.... One Smart Kid... well she was a kid once upon a time, ha! Do we have to say congrats to the parents.. ha (only kidding) I know how proud you are. Gosh our kids really must have listened to us when we told them to "eat their greens and someday they would grow up to be smart," right????? Jelisa, you make us proud!

My husband and I watched that Jeopardy game. When Jelisa was introduced, I commented to him that her last name was rather unusual, and that years ago there was a Castrodale family in Welch; I think the father was a doctor. (I remembered because I grew up in McDowell County.) Congratulations to Jelisa on her outstanding performance on the show....and to her proud parents.

I too thought of the your family when Jelisa was introduced. I loved the spelling of her first name and wondered about the coincidence of her last. When reading the Beckley paper, I realized she had to be your daughter. She scored quite an upset too. The reining champ was quite good. Congrats to Jelisa and to Sherry and Dante. How proud we all are!

Hot Diggitty Dog! Way to go!