Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mrs. Margaret Radochio -- 104th Birthday Today!

Happy Birthday to Karol and John Radochio's wonderful mother, Margaret, (formerly of Welch) who is 104 years young today! I've been waiting for years to see her picture on a Willard Scott Smucker's jelly jar. Please, Hurry-up Willard!!!

Re: Mrs. Margaret Radochio -- 104th Birthday Today!

Thank you, Bob, for the nice write-up of our mom's 104th birthday on Sunday. It was a beautiful event with the entire family there. She enjoyed it but we wore her out and she slept all evening and all day Monday...
BTW, Bob, we had just returned on Sunday from the Fabulous 50's reunion and, as usual, Glenna was not there. Tell her we have our 1956 reunion next June and I expect to see her there this time. It will be our 55th and she should be there to help celebrate it...

Re: Mrs. Margaret Radochio -- 104th Birthday Today!

Hey John, Tried your email link on here a couple times but couldn't get it to work. Glenna & her husband were just recently up here to visit us and were planning on driving over to Welch to visit Martha, but she was at Emory. That's a 20 hr. drive for them from TX, so doubt they'll be back to Welch anytime soon, if at all now. Glad the 50's reunion was a success. All the best to you and your family, especially your dear Mom. (I'll email your message to Glenna.)

Glenna

Hey, Bob: I'm glad Glenna got to visit for a while. Be sure and send our best wishes to her. Wish we could have seen her when she was home. My e-mail is as listed above or you can send messages to lindaradochio@yahoo.com. She's the one who takes care of most of this because about all I do on the computer since I retired is play card games. lol. But tell Glenna to send us a note and "catch us up" on what's happening with her. Thanks again for the kind words about Mom. John