Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welch 70's reunion

I was wondering if anyone missed not having the 70's reunion this year beside me>>>>>>
I moved to Virginia Beach, been busy. Both of ny sons are married now. My oldest son had twins and they will be a year old in November. Hope all the classmates are well. I would like to hear from you. Send me a note

Re: Welch 70's reunion

I just got back from the Fabulous Fifties reunion.
If you have never been to one of these you are really missing out.
We probably had at least 200 there and it is so good to see old classmates again.
When your class has one, make an effort to attend. You will enjoy it.

I really missed having the reunion this year. Was really looking forward to seeing everyone. I would be glad to help in any way I can if there are plans for one in the near future.

Yes Sherry, everyone missed the '70's Reunion this year. You need to move back and get it going again. We miss you.

Hey Sherry, I missed not having the 70's reunion. Even though I was in Welch this summer for another event. It's still nice seeing "Maroon Wave" people all at one time.

Really missed seeing everyone. Looking forward to the next reunion. Still not too old to dance the night away.

Hey Sherry. If you're on Facebook, a reunion is being put together for August 5-7 by Marvin Myles at the Quality Inn in Bluefield. Below is some of the information that was posted.

Rooms are available at Quality Inn (304-325-6170) 89.95 plus tax, to get discount you must ask for {Welch High School Reunion} and there are rooms "Blocked" off at Knights Inn (304-325-9131) 59.95 plus tax. other motel..Econo Lodge (304-327-8171) 74.95 plus tax and more to come.

Friday...6pm. Pick up packet...8pm to 10pm... Swimmimg, 9pm to 11pm Bowling, 11pm to 2am Socialization, music, food, games, etc. Saturday…1pm to 2pm..visit Welch High School..take picture,etc…2pm to 5pm, Cookout at Linkous Park..Music,games,lots of fun. 10pm to 2am..Dance at Quality Inn, snacks and loads of fun. Sunday..9am to 11am, Memorial Service.. Speaker, Evangelist Phyllis Miles Martin, we'll have prayer, songs and Tributes,etc. Make Money Orders or Cashiers Checks..Payable to Welch High School Reunion..1340 4th ave apt 13, Huntington WV 25701. The Deadline to Pay is July 15,2011..Total cost $40 Dollars Per Person and $10 Dollars extra for a Tee/Shirt if you want a Tee/Shirt I need your size and Year you Graduated..Thanks!

New email address
sherryb5060@gmail.com
I am not on facebook
New mailing address
P O Box 41232, NOrfolk, VA 23541
I am in the process of moving to a house 5 blocks from the beach
I wont be able to attend th function planned in august
I wish I could
If you want to contact me please use the above information
THanks, would love to hear from you