Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
80s reunion

I would really love to have an 80s reunion. I just thought about it because someone I had a crush on 30 years ago from welch jr high has come back into my life and is single. Awesome...would love to have one..if anyone is interested contact me and I will see what I can do...and who I would have to contact to set one up..thanks

Re: 80s reunion

We had an 80s reunion nearly 10 years ago, had alot of fun and seen many old friends. Another one would be great...

yeah it would since i dint know about the first one....do you know who attended?

I can remember a few people, but don't have a list. I will have to put some thought into it. Carolyn Lester Osborne, Annis Taylor or Laura Bucciarelli maybe can do better as Carolyn was running the Mount View Web page back then and if I remember correctly, Laura and Annis done much of the organizing.

Myself, (Bill Forren), Jerry (P-Nut) Walker, Tami Bishop, Melanie McConnel, Kim Mahaffey, Ron Oneal, Wes Johnson, Romeo Sisters, Laura Bucciarelli, Marty Goodson. This is just naming a few that come to mind first-off as other classes where represented and many people I can't recall as it's been about 10 years now and then considering there are many more I didn't know very well also in attendance. Somewhere, there are pictures of this event. At one time, they where posted on the original Mount View web site but I have no idea if they where saved when the site was taken down.

wow thats pretty cool yeah i remember you im patricia craigs sister...joya...and all the ones you mentioned...the guy ima talkin to me and him went there i had a crush on him...he super sweet guy to..

I remember you and Patricia. I had a class with her my senior year and I believe would have been her junior year. If you are on Facebook, look me up, alot of Mount View alumni are on FB as well. A MVHS reunion may draw a better response there than here. Hope to see you on FB...

Later.....

OKAY I WILL ADD YOU CAUSE YOUR ON TOMMY MARCUMS LIST TO HE IS THE ONE IMA TALKIN TO SUPER SWEET GUY