Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billie Jean Rose Class of 1967

Hi Everyone, I need an update on one of my best friends from school, her name is Billie Jean Rose - Lockhart. We had stayed in contact over the years, and then suddenly we lost contact. I'm very concerned, and would like to know how she is doing. I pray that all is well with her, and would greatly appreciate your help in finding out how she is Thank you all in advance and I will look forward to hearing you. Rose

Re: Billie Jean Rose Class of 1967

Billie Jean married my cousin Bobby Lockhart. Bobbby worked with me for several years and then moved his family to Florida to chase construction. I lost track of them as well. db

Re: Billie Jean Rose Class of 1967

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now I’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. You may also visit free fire pc https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gacha-life/bidldpedmamenefcipmhojmhjohmblnl