Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of Patricia Bowles Dulaney

Attached is an obituary that I copied from a Bristol News paper after receiving word from Patty's brother Larry about the recent passing of his sister. She was a graduate of Welch High school. I am not certain of the year. She taught in McDowell county for a short time. She was my third grade teacher at Kimball Elementary School. She was a beautiful person inside and out. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Patricia Ann Bowles Dulaney BRISTOL, Tenn. Patricia Ann Bowles Dulaney, age 72, passed away on Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012 at Bristol Regional Medical Center. She was a graduate of Welch High School, Welch, W.Va., and Concord College of Athens, W.Va. She was a teacher at Anderson Elementary School of Bristol Tennessee City Schools for 30 years and a member of First Presbyterian Church. Survivors include her husband of 47 years, Nathan Lewis Dulaney; brother, Larry Bowles and wife, Florence; and special friend, Gary Singleton. The funeral will be conducted at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, in Akard Funeral Home Chapel. The family will receive friends from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. Sunday prior to the service. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to First Presbyterian Church, 701 Florida Ave., Bristol, TN 37620 or to one's own church. Email condolences may be sent to the family at akardfh@akardfuneralhome.com Akard Funeral Home, 1912 W. State St., Bristol, TN (423) 989-4800 is serving the family of Mrs. Dulaney.

Published in Bristol Herald Courier on December 29, 2012