Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guest bood

This should not be posted on this site

Welcome to the WHS Alumni Guest Book
Please feel free to sign in whether or not you attended Welch High School
WHS Alumni Web Site Message Board �Missing Persons Subscribe to WHS Alumni Mailing List

Enter a Name or Year to Search WHS Alumni Web Site:

SIGN Guest Book

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 March 21 2013 at 18:39:20
Fullname: Alice Herla
Email: joanndonald@rocketmail.com
Current address:
When did you attend WHS?:
Comments: I am searching for loans, business opportunities, investing, relationships, insurance, and cheap medicine. You can reach me at joanndonald@rocketmail.com

Re: Guest bood

Well, you get what you PAY for.

Keep in mind that we have had FREE access to review and make entries on both the missing persons and guestbook web pages for 10+ years. Free access, of course, means the world has access to read and/or post anything. The subject entry is only one of many "inappropriate" postings on these 2 web pages. Yes, they are annoying but in no way affect the valid entries.

Similarly, the ad links on my FREE Yahoo email web site annoy me but they don't affect the content of my personal email messages. We can't remove ads displayed on the FREE Yahoo site, but we can remove entries from the WHS alumni guestbook and/or missing persons pages.

If any of you are interested in monitoring AND deleting inappropriate entries on these 2 sites, let me know and I'll gladly send you the necessary instructions.

Otherwise, you are just gonna have to deal with them until I find/take time to delete them.