Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
russ cooke

thank you to all those who have given me stories. as I told you I am making a book, any more stories are still welcome anytime. Dad passed away this morning peacefully after a long illness at home with his family by his side. There isn't going to be a service however, the family has asked in lue if flowers or plants that donations be made to hospice of Westlake Ohio in dads name. They were a blessing for us. thank you all for all the memories you gave dad, he spoke often of all the sock hops and the kids at the dances, he loved you all so much, so the last dance is on dad, dance it long, dance it as if no one is watching and dance as often as you can, God Bless you all. again I will keep this open and keep checking it for any responses.

Re: russ cooke

reguarding russ cooke
thank you to all those who have given me stories. as I told you I am making a book, any more stories are still welcome anytime. Dad passed away this morning peacefully after a long illness at home with his family by his side. There isn't going to be a service however, the family has asked in lue if flowers or plants that donations be made to hospice of Westlake Ohio in dads name. They were a blessing for us. thank you all for all the memories you gave dad, he spoke often of all the sock hops and the kids at the dances, he loved you all so much, so the last dance is on dad, dance it long, dance it as if no one is watching and dance as often as you can, God Bless you all. again I will keep this open and keep checking it for any responses.
I misstated the hospice it is the western reserve hospice in ohio I am sorry for the mistake , if you sent anything to the Westlake hospice thank you because ultimately they all help families in their time of need with things no one else can provide. thank you all again

Re: russ cooke

I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He was a great guy. I am not sure which of you 2 daughters posted this, but I want to send my deepest sympathy to all of the family. Losing a parent is so difficult. I love Daddy in August, 1987 and Mama in May, 2012. Send me an email and let me know how you all are doing. Praying for you. Take care.