Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
class of 1978

Hey there Class of 1978. I need to hear from all of you. You can email at Welchhighschoolreunion70s@yahoo.com
We are having a reunion July 18th. We want to try an have all classmates attend. I can't wait to see you all.

Re: class of 1978

Our class representatives are sherry cline belcher , cathy jack, Venetia Gordon brand, Joanie and Joe tolnay, bobbi mounts parks, tammy collins scott.
Lets win the CLASS Race FOR THE Most CLASSMATES Present.

NEED TO LOCATE CLASSMATESRe: class of 1978

Here are a list of the Class of 1978.. WHERE ARE YOU. WE WANT YOU TO COME TO THE REUNION......LETS WIN THE CLASS RACE..........
Debbie Abram, Sherry Abram, Donna Adams, William Addair, Hobert Adkins, Catherine Alexander, Tim Anderson, Trina Bailey, Sharon Baldwin, Telena Baldwin, Curtis Barnett, Jerry Barker, Ronald Barnett, Cindy Banes, Ersie Banes, Patty Barker, Carmella Belcher, Cathy Belcher, Mona Bennett, Sandy Hess, Marcus Brown, Noah Brown,Frances Cleage, Sheila Burks, Teddy Burks, Sheryl Carper, Darlene Chambers, Rhonda Carter, Chip Chewning, Sherry Cline, Tammy Cochran, Tyrone Coleman, tammy Collins, robin Collins, ray cox, litty curry, Richard crigger, randall crigger, joe damron, denise dewberry, tony delcont, terry delph, Jackie deskins, joe Edwards, diane England, rick farmer, angie Fazio, mary friel, connie frye, bonnie frye, fran gattuso, ginnie gattuso, luke gianto, venetia Gordon, anita gravely, annettee green, Winnie green, chris guidi, Brenda hairston, jimmy hairston,tammy handy, diane green, Wesley hale, ellen hall, phillip hickman,jill harmon, Shirley hayes, Rodney Holland, Cathy Jack, Jimmy Ingole, marlene jones, denise Jordan, reginia kings, peggy kish, ginnie sue kornish, Kathy laneave, Anthony lester, cariie lester, ricky lester, kim levy, warren Marcum, George marshall, tinker mcbrayer, judy McBride, simone McKay, john mcnew, Kathy meade, sandy meade, judy mitchem, billy morgan, bobby mounts,curtis mullins, susan mullins, Nathan neal, denny nester, cornell newbill, betty nowlin, carrmella Ortiz, donnie phillips,susan peery, mike pensule, Bernice poole, dina rasi, joe roberinson, jerry rotenberry, Teresa runyon, sandy sanders Kathy scott, leonard scott, james shaw, patricia Shirley, bobby Shirley, Darlene smith, Vickie spence, chris sturgell, joe tolnay, leon tucker, Shirley valentine, Teresa valentine, david vega, Karen walker, reggie Wallace, tammie warner, robin white, Cheryl whitt, david Williams, Anthony Williams, david Wilson, ruben wright, tammy wyatt, cindy hales, Belinda kell, joy woods, judy wells, tina saruby, Darlene chambers, and I am sure we have missed some......IF YOU KNOW WHERE ANY OF THE CLASSMATES ARE TELL THEM ABOUT THE REUNION AND THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND THIS WEBSITE......

we are inviting all classes to the 70 reunion

WE HOPE TO SEE ALL CLASSMATES AT THE REUNION.

Re: we are inviting all classes to the 70 reunion

'78 does have an excellent committee, but watch the gang from '74. They are strong in numbers!

I just sent my money in for the reunion. I also didn't see my name listed as a classmate. Just saying...

Sorry about that my fault. I'm Glad YOU ARE Coming Been Trying To Contact you.I am sure I missed others as well. Spread the word to other 78 classmates. Can't wait to see you again. Sherry