Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bucky camper death

In you computer browser command line site, type

Bucky camper

and open. the search list that appears will have a link to Mr. Camper's obituary.

My computer is in the shop. otherwise I would have copied and dropped the obituary text into this reply. I'm having to do this with my phone, so it may not work for you. if so, I'll bet there's somebody around who can help you better than I have.

Re: bucky camper death

Many Thanks Richard. Below is Bucky's obituary:

Harry Greene Camper III, M.D., 62, of Harrisonburg, passed away Sunday, Dec. 10, 2017, at his home.

The son of the late Harry Greene Jr. and Mary Elizabeth Bankhead Camper, he was born June 5, 1955, in Welch, W.Va.

Bucky received his undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech and his doctorate from Marshall University. Dr. Camper began his health care career in OB-GYN and later opened L’Idee Medical Spa in Harrisonburg. He was a longtime member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.

Surviving are his wife, Cheri Camper; his daughter, Heather Camper; two sons, Harry Camper IV and Luke Camper, all of Harrisonburg; two sisters, Mary Ann Camper-Hardison and husband, Richard, of Charleston, W.Va., and Linda Kay Camper-Smith and husband, Danny, of Beckley, W.Va.; three grandchildren, Justin “Tye” Barnes Jr., Kiedren Alexander Owah; and Kordell Ezekiel Owah and nephews, Andrew Camper-Smith, Richard Hardison Jr. and John Hardison.

A memorial service will be held at 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15, 2017, at Kyger Funeral Home in Harrisonburg with Bucky’s long-time friend, Bobby Lewis, officiating.

Condolences may be shared at www.kygers.com.