Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHS MEMORY COOKBOOK FOR 2019 REUNION

Ok, classmates - it's that time!!! We're making plans for the 2019 reunion. One thing we're planning to is have a WHS cookbook made for purchase. The price of the cookbook has yet to be determined, but it will be a reasonable price I'm sure and will be a treasure to have.

Right now I am looking for your favorite recipe. You can share more than 1 recipe. This isn't just for women - it's for you guys too - as well as non-graduates who attended WHS!!! Underneath your fav recipe please include a special memory from your time at WHS. It doesn't have to be a serious memory - it could be something funny - just something that reminds you of WHS. Please keep the memory short - it should be no more than about 5 sentences. I know that may be difficult, but we can't overdo it. The memory is not required, but we thought it might be fun. Once I get your recipes and get a price on what the cookbooks will cost I will then take orders.

The deadline for your recipe is 11/1/18.

******PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: welchwave70@yahoo.com. IN THE SUBJECT LINE PLEASE INDICATE "MEMORY COOKBOOK". PLEASE INDICATE YOUR NAME ABOVE THE RECIPE AS WELL AS THE YEAR YOU GRADUATED/ LAST YEAR YOU ATTENDED*******

Please share this with those you know who are not on FB and they may have you include a recipe for them. I'm also going to post this on the WHS Alumni site.

PLEASE SHARE!!!

Re: WHS MEMORY COOKBOOK FOR 2019 REUNION

Once Again, Many Thanks for posting this information to the Maroon Wave website. Those of us who do not use Facebook. appreciate your efforts.