Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update to deceased list

I finally got around to updating our list of deceased classmates. Let me now if I missed any names. Thanks to all of you who help keep this list up to date.

Re: update to deceased list

Hi Donnie,
Thank you so much for updating the In Memoriam page for the Class of 1969. I did find two typos, possibly an "autocorrect" thing. Instead of "Ina McDonald" it should be Ina McConnell, "Moose's" sister. If you found "McDonald" as a married name, then you have better information than our reunion organizers did. Leaving that much back with you. Also, I just spotted the name "Beverly Wintree." That should be Beverly Winfree. Thanks.
Ray

Ray, those errors were most definitely my doing! There was an Ina McDonald who graduated in the '50s. That was the name I remembered so that's what my scattered brain told me to type! And I obviously just typed Beverly Winfree's name incorrectly.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I attempted to make the corrections today; so please do me a favor & review the latest version of our Deceased Classmates.
Thanks for your input.
Donnie

Many Thanks Donnie for updating the deceased list and for all of the other tasks that you perform in order to keep the WHS website functioning. Your time and efforts are GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

A. B. Billings
Many Thanks Donnie for updating the deceased list and for all of the other tasks that you perform in order to keep the WHS website functioning. Your time and efforts are GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Donnie, I would also like to thank you for keeping the forum up to date. I so enjoy coming here and reading. You have done and continue to do a wonderful job. Again, thank you!