Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
WHS Class of 1961 contact rep NEEDED

If you are willing to help gather address info, etc. about the class of 1961 PLEASE contact Pam Miller to volunteer to be representative for our class.

Update

This is an informational update to the upcoming 50s 60s reunion. First of all if you plan to go (even if you are just THINKING about going), I suggest you go ahead and make a reservation at PipeStem. It's a very busy time of year for them and their rooms go quickly.
Next, I wanted to share this letter from Pam Miller:

Dear classmates and friends of Welch High School classes of the Sensational Sixties,

It has been brought to my attention that I incorrectly listed the phone number of Ron Thompson near the top of the second page of my letter about the Super Reunion of the Fabulous Fifties and the Sensational Sixties that you received from me a few weeks ago. However, I listed his correct number near the end of that second page. I apologize for the confusion, and I should have been more careful in proofreading. Ron’s correct home phone number is (434) 971-3560. Please make this correction on your letter from me.

I hope you are considering attending this Super Reunion and are making those lodge reservations while they are still available. Please let your class’s representative know whether or not you are coming. That will help us with the planning. If you have any questions, call Ron or me. Hope to see you at Pipestem October 9-11.

Pam Miller Rose

Class of ‘64

(304) 320-6177