Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fab Fifties & Sensational Sixties reunion

It was decided today, June 18, 2020, to cancel the planned Super Reunion of the Fabulous Fifties and Sensational Sixties. After talking to officials at Pipestem, Ron Thompson said that they would not be able to follow CDC guidelines with such a large crowd in the conference center. So, we have rescheduled the reunion for next year, October 8-10, 2021, at Pipestem. Now, if you made lodge reservations for this year, you MUST call Pipestem to cancel your reservations to receive a refund of your deposit. Or, if you think you will likely come to the reunion next year, you can have them put your deposit on a lodge room for next year’s reunion. But you have to call them to let them know your choice. The number at Pipestem is (304) 466-1800.

I am disappointed that we had to cancel, but it is the right decision with the uncertain times that we are living in right now. I am asking that those who served as class reps for the 60’s classes notify them about the cancellation of the reunion. They, too, will have to call Pipestem about their deposits. I also ask that you class reps consider helping out again next year to contact your classmates about the reunion for next October. I thank you all for your help in getting the word out to your classmates. It is a hard job. You are much appreciated!

Stay safe and well. Keep in touch with your friends and loved ones. May God bless you. See you next year!

Pam Miller Rose

Class of ‘64

Re: Fab Fifties & Sensational Sixties reunion

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job. gacha life online civilization building games