Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
looking for photo's K. Company (309th Infantry Regiment).

Hi all,

For mine database of soldiers buried at Margraten Cemetery am I'm looking for photo's from the following soldiers of 309th Infantry Regiment (K Company):

Tec 5. Antol,Frank
Pfc Goddard,Maurice C.
Pvt Richardson,Jackson C.
Pfc Weekly Jr.,Paul E.

Maybe someone can help me with a photo or Company photo where these soldiers are on it.
Regards,
Jan.

Your location (optional): The Netherlands

Email  
Re: looking for photo's K. Company (309th Infantry Regiment).

Hi Jan de Wilde , My great uncle Don Mckrill was in the 309th Infantry Regiment company K. He won two brozne Stars with threater ribbons and purple heart. I have picture of what I think the whole Company at Mammoth cave Kentucky. Their are no names on the picutre except for Great Uncles name and face circled. if you are interested in a copy let me know via my email. Scott

Dear Mr. Zimmemran,

I sure would like to have a copy of the photo from K Company.
You can contact me at: jdewilde@planet.nl

Your location (optional): the Netherlands

Email  

Hello, Mr. Zimmerman, my great grandfather was als in the 78th, 308th, co K during WWII. I am interested in the picture of the group as well, if you still have it and/ or it is available. Look forward to hearing from you. -Amanda

Your location (optional): Alabama

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com