Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
old copies of The Flash

My dad, Jack Tootelian, passed away a little over a year ago and we have back issues of the Flash going back about 15 years-- not all issues. Is there anyone interested in having them. If so, please contact me at norris.anne@gmail.com. I will mail them out. The only thing I ask is payment for the postage which should not be a lot since they can be mailed with the Post Office Library Rate for publications.

Email  
Re: old copies of The Flash

Hi Anne,

I would be interested in them if they are still available. I donated a few to the 78th active duty group last weekend. I think they are creating a 78th "room" sorts at Fort dix where these types of items would make a great addition.

I have quite a few of these as well.

Thank you,

Matt

Your location (optional): NJ

Re: old copies of The Flash

Hi Matt,

Do you know how I would be able to get copies of the newspapers or copies of specific articles if I have the date of publication? My dad was Irving "Kuffy" Kuflik who was in the 309.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Robbin Kuflik Sigman

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting