Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Offer of older copies of The Flash

My Dad, Jack Tootelian had a collection of older copies of The Flash. If there is anyone who would like those, I would be happy to send them.

Email  
Re: Offer of older copies of The Flash

Hi there!
I would love to have some old copies of The Flash! My grandfather, Maxwell O. Andrae Jr. just turned 90, and I know he only has a few copies. I would love to get these for him if you still have them. Please email me and we can go from there. Thanks much!
Erin

Your location (optional): Madison, WI

Email  

My name is George Pearson and my great uncle Sgt Richard Pearson was member of the 310th Infantry regiment,Company D, in WW1. I am currently doing research on him, I would very much appreciate those older copies of the Flash, to help me understand what my great uncle went through. He died in 1922 from tubuculosus and is buried in Rumford, RI. Thank you.

Regards

George Pearson
5 Progress Ave
Johnston RI 02919

Email  

Hi Anne. My dad was part of this troop. I would like two specific copies of The Flash if they are still available. Please email me at Xbklynight@aol.com and let me know if you have any copies left. I will kindly pay for the shipping. Thank you so much in advance! My dad's name was Irving "Kuffy" Kuflik.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Cheap Domains