Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
78TH DIVISION BOOK OF ADDRESSES AND DEATHS IN THE COMPANY. WWII

I am looking for the book of the 78th division 309th in WWII given to each of us. It contains the names of those who died along with the addresses of each person. I was in Service Company and would like to find out it any of my comrades are still alive. Contact me through my daughter's email. Shscoobie@aol.com

Your location (optional): United States

Email  
Re: 78TH DIVISION BOOK OF ADDRESSES AND DEATHS IN THE COMPANY. WWII

Leo,

I have sent a link to a PDF copy of the booklet to the email address you listed.

Jim Cooper

Your location (optional): Ohio

Email  

Hi. Is there anyway I could get a copy of this list as well? My dad Staff Sergeant Irving "Kuffy" Kuflik was part of this group. Sadly he passed away Sept 2010. I would also love to know if anyone here knew him and could share some stories. Thank you, Robbin Kuflik Sigman @xbklynight@aol.com

Email  

I would also like to have a copy of this listing please. I would like to know if any of my father's friends are living. I attended the reunions with him from the 1970's until 2004. Thank you. Mary

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms