Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
311th information, WWII - for my book!

Hello - I am looking for a volunteer to read a section of my book. One of my main characters is based upon Roger Ramberg (now deceased) who earned a bronze star for his actions on the Bridge at Remagen as part of the 311th. I have read various histories, but would like to exchange a free copy of my book (prior to publishing) to somebody who is extremely familiar with the history and would take a half an hour to read the WWII section for authenticity. Thank you!

Your location (optional): Gulf Coast

Email  
Re: 311th information, WWII - for my book!

Hello Deb,
I would love to participate. My father was 310th and I research the 78th on a daily basis. I consider myself a novice but I love the 78th and read everything I can find. My email is rcwworkethics@earthlink.net

Please look at my face book page.
https://www.facebook.com/78THLIGHTNINGMENWWII

Email soon
Thanks
Ron

Your location (optional): Northern Illinois

Debi. I hope your book is going well. My Dad, Davis M. Jones, Jr. Was in I Co., 311th Infantry Regiment during WWII. He spoke of crossing the bridge with bullets falling like rain. Too young at the time to remember very much I guess.

Your location (optional): Richland, MS

Email  

Debi,
I would be honored to be allowed to read your book.
thx cyberwindchasernet@gmail.com

Your location (optional): texas

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains