Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
311th Combat Journal

Hello - I also could not open the combat journal from the 311th - any advice? My friend has ordered a hard copy for $240.00 (I am writing a book, a main character is based upon her father, Roger Ramberg, who was a bronze star holder from the 311th - Bridge at Remagen.) But I would love to have a pdf copy on my desktop as a reference.

Your location (optional): Gulf Coast

Email  
Re: 311th Combat Journal

Hi
I have a pdf file if you still interested.
Stan

Email  

Hi Stan,

could you please send me a copy of this pdf file, as well?

I do some researches about the liberation of slave workers in our region by the US Army in March 1945 and I expect to find some authentic descriptions of the war history in those days within that file.

Many Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Andreas

Your location (optional): Königswinter-Niederdollendorf, Germany

Hi Andreas, I can try and email you a copy or I can burn it to a disk and send it to you. My email is sadydan@yahoo.com

Re: 311th - contact with live member

Andreas - I have made contact with a living member of the 311th who has quite a bit of information about what happened on the east side of the Rhine. Contact me if this would help you. He is 90 years old, but very sharp.

Your location (optional): Gulf Coast

I was also unable to open the PDF. Could someone send it my way as well? My email address is mama.bre@mail.com

I am doing research and would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Email  

Stan or anyone could send me please the pdf of the combat journal.
thx cyberwindchaserner@gmail.com

Your location (optional): texas

Email  

The 311th file is to big to email. If anyone wants a copy I can burn it to a disk. Just email me your address and I'll send you a copy.
Stan

Email  

Stan,

Does the pdf have more information in it than the book? Because I have a second question. How did the soldiers get the 1st hard copy ? The one I have been reading has the MIA soldiers name in it in pencil - it hard back blue -dusty - gold letters- yellow pages- the map inside is neat.

Your location (optional): texas

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com