Return to Website

The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board

***** ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE JUNE FLASH******

THE 78TH DIVISION VETERANS ASSOCIATION  IS  IN THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION BUT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUE !!!

See details under recent posts

Forum: The 78th Division Veterans Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
309th regiment issued book of members alive and deceased

When I was in the 309th we were each given a book of all the members that were killed in action and those who survived. I have lost the book and would like to get another one of the original book. Maybe someone can let me know how to go about getting one. Thanks.

Your location (optional): South Haven Michigan

Email  
Re: 309th regiment issued book of members alive and deceased

Dear Mr. Cummins,

I believe the book is THE MEN OF DIEHARD. I do not have the book but you can get a PDF file copy from the url listed below. I don't know if this is working:

http://www.78thdivision.org/X-Drive-files.htm
Once you are in there, there is a 309th listing and THE MEN OF DIEHARD is listed.

Greg Farrell had originally created this. There are other items also listed. Perhaps the Webmaster can help you access this, if you can't. I'm not that computer literate but I tried to help.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and yours. Thank you for your service in the 78th. My Dad is Frank J. Rusinovich (deceased) - 309th, Co. D, listed under New York City.

Dennis A. Rusinovich
Associate Member/Frank

Your location (optional): Syosset, Long Island - NY

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com