The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Day at the Carsini Winery

on location, carsini winery
any old port in a storm

Re: A Day at the Carsini Winery

Sad to see the building like this but it will live on forever in my favourite episode

look at little columbo!

it is indeed sad to see it all boarded up like that. the building itself seems to be in fairly good shape, so it's a shame they haven't tried to restore it.

I agree ... it IS sad to see it that way, but it might be of some consolation to note that Gary Conway (Rick Carsini) is the real-life proprietor of Carmody McKnight Winery in Paso Robles, California.

There are plans to restore the winery buildings, actually. In the mean time, it's kind of cool in this state - it's probably what would have happened after Adrian was sent away!

ahh!! thats so cool!!

by the way, I didnt realize that the guy who played carsini was also the same guy played in Halloween! Im still learning a lot about these earlier episodes of Columbo (pre-ABC)

if you mean donald plesance, he also was the first blofeld in the james bond movies !

What's the adress of the winery? Just wanted to check it out on Google Maps ...

minicolumbo
that is so funny!! i like ur action figure. I wish I had one of those

Anybody know where to find the real location of Carini Wineries?

The winery structures are scheduled for renovation. In the meanwhile, I like it here; this is how things would have turned out after sending Adrian away. geometry dash

Very cool photo, indeed!

It looks like the 60 cents a gallon Marino Brothers are now running it.