The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any Old Port in a Storm

Old ground indeed.

This could very well be old ground but obviously people are interested. There are also new forum reader who are curious about topics that have been covered but do not have the time to search the entire forum. I imagine that those who do not like going over covered ground can start new threads.

Ed
This could very well be old ground but obviously people are interested. There are also new forum reader who are curious about topics that have been covered but do not have the time to search the entire forum. I imagine that those who do not like going over covered ground can start new threads.

Gee, thanks for straightening the obvious out, but anyone with half a piece of working brain can research the answers without rehashing the same tired old topical material here. I mean, come on, do you you actually believe that these queries are posted by NEW contributors to this forum? If you do, then you're thought process is as limited as the global interest in this topic.