The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eric Wagner's House

The original post only had part of the URL. I'll try to put the whole thing here:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-26/california-dreaming-record-500-million-tag-on-l-a-home

As yu suggested, I think it does include a lot of real estate, but even so -- sinking a half BILLION into a residence is insane. The realtor is probably on crack.

Re: Eric Wagner's House

Thanks for the updated link Ted. From the photos presented in the article, the absurd price tag makes a little more sense.

Who knows, maybe it will actually sell for that amount, but I still think the asking price is wallowing in fantasy land. My guess is they won't even bag half that(assuming its delusional investors can turn it over at all).

I mean, think about it folks ... how many plots of real estate can you think of have sold for a QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS, and what type of fool would it take to spend it on a plot of land anywhere near Southern California?