The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Columbo Tee Shirts

Thanks, Fred. I see there are some that weren't around, the last I saw any Columbo T-shirts ("Yes, every man has a motive"...."Excuse me, sir, I was trying to be inconspicuous"...."Can I ask you a personal question?"). I have one that I occasionally wear to the gym, "What would Columbo do?"

Thanks! Yes, i am . My son is always buying stuff online; maybe i'll toss a hint for a Christmas present for me :)

Think I'll send the same hint to my fiance!!

I like only one image of the five Columbo T-shirts offered. Problem is, I don't do crew necks and I won't pay $20 (plus $6.95 S/H) for a T-shirt.

They should use one of those many lines where he's asking someone's permission to light his cigar. A novelty shirt like that could smooth things over SLIGHTLY between cigar smokers and non-smokers.

Neat idea. Problem is, the images could have been better, but I was more impressed by the action figures looking so similar to the actors they depict.

They should have a T-shirt that says "you'll be the first to know".