The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A fresh incarnation?

Interesting! Thanks for posting. The ABC movies deserve more consideration than they get sometimes, despite a few clunkers. The fact that they were spread out over so many years should add to the novelty of seeing them strung-together like that.

Things always slow down here at holiday time but we have some really terrific fans here, and I've learned to expect the fast and slow cycles, as people are especially busy now. I hope everybody is enjoying the holiday season -- I'll repost the Christmas with Columbo poem soon, to officially put the site in seasonal mode.

Thanks Ted. Always a favorite.

As far as the ABC episodes go....i cannot and will not subject myself to "No Time to Die" ever again.

The rest I look forward to. I wonder if they will go in order. If so I cant wait to see that creep Uncle Leon get his.

Fred, funny you say that -- "No Time To Die" is the only one I don't watch, either.

Ironic that I love Columbo, love the 87th Precinct novels by Ed McBain, but the combination of the two (No Time To Die, Undercover) was unbearable.