The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter Falk Autograph

Good point, quid pro quo -- I hadn't thought about the letter, as I was thinking of photos -- but yes, while not literally "in person" I'd say he signed it. The signature also looks like the one on the Columbo drawing that made and he sent. Here's the letter:

Peter Falk Letter re Poem photo Falk-Poem-ltr-72dpi_zpsd602b7a3.jpg

Thanks so much for the help. I attend a lot of autograph conventions and I'm taking the Peter Falk as Columbo signed photo around and having all the "Columbo Killers" I can get also sign it...I've got Martin Landau, Robert Conrad, William Shatner and DIck VanDyke so far. Now that I trust the Falk autograph, I feel a lot better about it. Thanks again! (BTW - Mr. Landau was excited to talk about the episode and his great experience working on the show - what a nice man!)

Just picked up a copy of Peter's book (Hardback / USA edition}. Would love to know if people think the signature is genuine... (that's it in my avatar!)