The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello from shy new member

Welcome, Suzi! Good to hear from you. I envy you the experience of re-watching the episodes with a fresh view, or maybe even seeing some of them for the first time. Enjoy!

Welcome, Suzy.

(I know just what you mean about "rationing" entertainment. I do that to keep the novelty from going out of any piece of entertainment.)

Thanks for the welcome messages. :-)

I watched An Exercise for Fatality yesterday and I think that has become my new favourite episode LOL.

I love so many of them, it would be easier to say which I don't like.

Looking forward to posting in the future.

Suzi

Hello. The residence of Milo Janus where the outdoor scenes (at 41'27 '') were filmed is located at '10301 Strahmore Dr'. Cordially . JP

Nice find, Ghera! No wonder Columbo was sweating so profusely…that run from Paradise Cove (where Columbo finds Milo going for his 20 minute morning swim) to the Janus house works out to about 25-30 miles!

ghera
Hello. The residence of Milo Janus where the outdoor scenes (at 41'27 '') were filmed is located at '10301 Strahmore Dr'. Cordially . JP

I just looked up that location on google maps, and there is no ocean there--just a golf course. Weren't the outdoor scenes by the water?

Hello, For several months I have fun to find the locations of filming "Columbo". I found about 300. In this case it is important to see that there is a change of plan. The foreground is shot on the beach at "Paradise Cove Beach". The next plan in the garden of the house which can be located anywhere and not necessarily at the edge of the ocean. If you are interested in other shooting locations you will in some cases be surprised. I am at your disposal to tell you other shooting locations if you wish. Cordially.

very interesting. i never looked closely enough to see whether the ocean was actually visible from the yard. I just assumed it was there since Milo came running in from the beach.

the magic of television.

Hi Ghera, that I a lot of research...so much information.

Hi Suzi. If you are curious about the locations where some of the Columbo scenes have been shot, either indoors or outdoors, I would be happy to locate them if you wish (except for a few that I have not yet found ). Cordially.