The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who was the "Most Arrogant" murderer?

I always thought Dr.Kepple (Robert Culp) was a very arrogant character. And i enjoyed the banter back and forth with Columbo that really makes me want him to be caught; and then Dr. Kepple had to go and kill the projectionist which really ****** me off. He told the projectionist before he shot him that he "made it very awkward" for him.

It's always funny how the projectionist reacts to the gun in his hand in that "You've gotta be kidding!" way. He might be just about the only victim to react that way.

Grant
It's always funny how the projectionist reacts to the gun in his hand in that "You've gotta be kidding!" way. He might be just about the only victim to react that way.

Lol i think the projectionist thought he could talk about it for a while and get Kepple to change his mind, but Kepple just shot him instantly.

Dr. Mayfield is up near the top. Everybody did a great job in Stitch, but that laugh scene that got Columbo to slam his fist down in frustration was well done by all. Also, when he turns the tables on Sharon's accusations regarding the sutures, talk about ice cold arrogance, hehe:

"Sharon, I know you're not very fond of me, but I never realized you were so obsessive. If I were you, Id have that suture checked out. If you're so sure that I've done something that's going to make lovable old Hiedeman suddenly drop dead in a few days, I'm sure the police would love to know about it. I suggest you take your suspicions to them. But before you lose yourself in your hysteria, would you please mark and file these bottles and put them in the cooler tray?."