The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Same locations

Interesting. I've often recognised similar locations but could not confirm such. I think there is a scene in Murder by the Book, where Jack Cassidy is being interviewed by the rather attractive lady, the room and location (house) looks so familiar to another scene but which one? I cannot recall.

Clive
Interesting. I've often recognised similar locations but could not confirm such. I think there is a scene in Murder by the Book, where Jack Cassidy is being interviewed by the rather attractive lady, the room and location (house) looks so familiar to another scene but which one? I cannot recall.
The house in Murder by the Book is also Eric Wagner's house in The Most Crucial Game and it's also Joan Hudson's house in Prescription: Murder.

Yes, well done, I couldn't remember but you did! It's great to know such observant fans are here! It was "The Most Crucial Game" episode that got me thinking many, many years ago. And here is the house itself -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stahl_House