The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coffee

One of the funniest scenes I can think of in Columbo: He gets jipped-out of his coins in the coffee machine (in the hallway at the police station I think?), and he looks toward the sky and curses the heavens with a FANTASTIC show of raw frustration and rage. He REALLY wanted a coffee right there, and the machine just took his money and said "nah, man - not now". Too good.

Re: Coffee

Murcheson
One of the funniest scenes I can think of in Columbo: He gets jipped-out of his coins in the coffee machine (in the hallway at the police station I think?), and he looks toward the sky and curses the heavens with a FANTASTIC show of raw frustration and rage. He REALLY wanted a coffee right there, and the machine just took his money and said "nah, man - not now". Too good.
I think that was a candy machine in A CASE OF IMMUNITY that frustrates the good lieutenant. There was a coffee machine in UNEASY LIES THE CROWN that stole his money, frustrates him and then starts working as he starts to walk away only to keep pouring out coffee after he takes his cup out, so he just walks off with his coffee and lets the little window fill up.