The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Searching for a filming location

Sunset Boulevard does in fact run through Beverly Hills but it is a major road running East-West.

I've been up and down that road several times myself. And I can safely say that the house is definitely not on Sunset Boulevard if I come up with anything else I'll repost later on.

Hello, Thank you very much for your answer. Indeed you are only the second person who answers my messages for a year. it is unfortunate that nobody is interested in the filming locations of this series. So thank you again. For my part since 4 years that I started my research I found 200 to 300 places of shooting. If you are interested, ask me and I will gladly answer if I can. Regarding this place (No. 1100) I had deduced that indeed it was not located on Sunset Blvd I have traveled extensively on Google Earth for months but with the uncertainty that can be this property does not exist anymore and moreover, N ° 1100 is not compatible with Sunset Blvd. cordially

I find your project interesting, and wish you the best of success and fun with it. Wish I could contribute some local LA knowledge, but I'm from New Jersey. :wink:

I was able to come up with the Location Manager's name for this episode. I know it is far from the address, but it's a start if she is even still alive. Remember this was filmed 20 years ago. It is DEBORAH LAUB. How to get in touch with here though, I have no clue.

TED -- I live in NJ. Nobody's perfect LOL

Hello, Thank you for this information that may help me find this place. I will not fail to inform you if I can find it. cordially

Heh, yes Fred I think I read that at some point about your coordinates. I grew up in New Brunswick, then lived in Woodbridge, Linden, and finally Rahway before moving to NC.

yes Ted i recall. im in Asbury Park/Long Branch area.