The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Tube: Columbo Channel

Fellow fans, and I'm sure most of us either have access to all or most episodes in one format or another, YouTube currently has four, full episodes available for free viewing because I believe they're advertising for their Columbo channel: Death Lends A Hand, A Stitch in Crime, Any Old Port in a Storm and Negative Reaction. I'm at work now, listening to Death Lends A Hand while working, and because I don't need to actually see the show to visualize the scenes, it's pretty cool working and hearing these classics.

Re: You Tube: Columbo Channel

Yes. These episodes came on you tube about 4 weeks ago.

In the past, there were a lot of episodes on you tube which were eventually taken off due to one reason or another. Perhaps these (and hopefully more) will be there to stay awhile.

Re: You Tube: Columbo Channel

Thanks for the heads-up. YouTube's copyright bots are pretty powerful. A while back I tried uploading a now-obscure set of intros that Peter Falk did for some A&E broadcasts called "Columbo's Favorite Columbos." And YouTube had no problem with the Peter Falk content -- but there was a brief clip from each episode included, maybe 5-10 seconds, and YouTube blocked that ("You appear to be trying to upload a Columbo episode...").

Here's the version that they did let me upload, without the clips -- I think it still works!

"Columbo's Favorite Columbos" - Peter Falk's Intros (A&E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMEhnDVz8Xk