The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re .fairground music in a make me a perfect murder

I love that scene also, but the music goes on too long. Even though I love Sousa, they just keep playing the same loop over and over. I do love Kate’s unraveling and the Lieutenant’s warnings: “There are some things that are VERY troubling”. She can’t get rid of him and her nerves are stretched and has just been fired. Her world is falling apart.

I agree Pete, the music does go on for far too long, but then I realised, maybe this was the producers way of getting the viewer to feel exactly how she felt!! Who knows!

So does the song "Volare" during Troubled Waters.

Fred
So does the song "Volare" during Troubled Waters.
That's an excellent observation, Fred! Longest rendition of Volare ever. Comical really. Especially from a not-so-good singer.

Mark MacAndrews
Fred
So does the song \"Volare\" during Troubled Waters.
That's an excellent observation, Fred! Longest rendition of Volare ever. Comical really. Especially from a not-so-good singer.
Ah but Poupee :-) What a woman! She could sing to me all evening :grinning:

Poupee is a hot number, but that whole blackmailing side of her personality takes some points off, lol. "You're sticking it to the wrong guy", didn't even back her off.