The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter Falk / Columbo Artwork on Youtube

Thank you… Interesting fact I learned after getting the items and did tell Ted… The shoes, while they look cheap and old are expensive custom made shoes AND had cork inserts to make Peter look taller than he actually was…

Paul, what a great collection! And you did a great job showcasing it with the video -- thanks for sharing it here.

The caricature-style drawing of Columbo (as a counterpart to the more famous Columbo sketch that I think Peter titled "About to Pounce") is especially fun to see.

I definitely would love to see the Columbo clothing items that you were able to purchase -- that sounds very unusual and interesting.

Peter's long-time right-hand assistant, Francesca, recently posted a photo on Facebook that I hadn't ever seen -- it's Peter with one of his nude models, grinning and clearly having a lot of fun. She posted it in honor of Peter's recent birthday -- as Fran wonderfully put it, "He would be 91, in earth years." I don't think Fran would mind, so here it is:

Peter w model

Hello Ted,

Wife reminded me of 2 pieces we had hung in the hallway that were not in the video, so I added them and uploaded the video to youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_0Usk0qejI

I have a bunch in the closet that are nudes from Peter, my wife hates them, so in the closet they stay.
I'm working on a shadowbox to do the raincoat and suit, hopefully it will be up before christmas.
After all these years I still love everything about Peter Falk and Columbo