The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missing the Forums "old timers"

As one of the relative “newbies”, I thank you Ted and all who contribute. I didn’t know about this site for many years, and wish I had known earlier because I enjoy it so much. I check it several times a week.

Thanks for the mention Ted. I can't quite remember when I first posted but think it could be around 10 years ago. Still enjoy discussing the greatest detective tv show ever made.

Regards.

Rob

I pop by every week or so and always enjoy reading stuff that even after all these years I didn't know! So yes, our site is very special and we are all grateful to admin for its continuation. Not forgetting the great man himself Peter, who made my Saturday nights so interesting during the 1970's as a kid. Columbo used to get top billing on BBC1 here in the UK! In later years it went over to BBC2, then Channel 5, and now its on Channel 10 & 21 most weekends. I love watching all those famous old actors too who still had so much to give each role.... they were all true professionals.

Been awhile since I've posted, but I will always come back and visit one of my favorite sites about one of my favorite shows.

Thanks for the shout-out, Ted :)

I love that I know I can always come back to the Fan Forum where I will find fans that are equally dedicated in their love of Peter Falk/Columbo.