The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Multiple members of the same acting familes who appeared in Columbo episodes

Of course, I didn't notice the most obvious, Peter and Shera! Also Bruce and Bruno Kirby both in By Dawn's Early Light.

Re: Multiple members of the same acting familes who appeared in Columbo episodes

If we're allowed to include those who had been married to each other at one point and not necessarily at the time of their Columbo appearances, Robert Culp and France Nuyen ("Murder Under Glass").

And in the stable marriage department, John Cassavetes and Gena Rowlands.

Yes, definately, I heard about Culp and Nuyen in the past but completely forgot.

Joyce Van Patten was married to Dennis Dugan (I think during the time they both appeared) and Nita Talbot had previously been married to Don Gordon.

And although he never appeared on camera, Boris Sagal directed the episode Katy Sagal appeared in ("Candidate for Crime").