The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Make Me a Perfect Murder Question ( to naive speakers )

What is your favorite episode? Mine is "By Dawn's Early Light." I like his chemistry with Patrick McGoohan. I also liked when he stayed in the barracks on campus. Patrick McGoohan received an Emmy for his portrayal of Col. Mumford.

I'm very fortunate, I have every show on DVD so I can watch the episodes several times over. It seems that when I rewatch the shows, I learn something new.

Re: Make Me a Perfect Murder Question ( to naive speakers )

Thank you Ted, cindy, for your warm welcome!
( But I noticed the big typo in the title of this thread..... :scream: of course I meant NATIVE speakers! My apology.. )

And thanks for asking about my favorite episode. I too think he was phenomenal in "By Dawn's Early Light" with Patric McGoohan. I guess my favorite one is "The Bye-Bye Sky High I.Q. Murdur Case." I liked it when he was talking so sweet with the young girl and made her a happy girl. Also I find it just cool when he talked about himself - "All my life I kept running into smart people...."

Yes, watching Columbo DVDs, I also find something new, can somehow see things in different lights every time I see it. One great thing with Columbo stories, especially the earlier episodes.