14 is not Bye Bye Sky High -- but great guess Keep thinking.
14: Johnny Cash in “Swan Song”?
not swan song. answers coming in about 3 days
5. "Swan Song"
11. "Uneasy Lies the Crown"
Those are the ones that I remember. I did better on the Columbo Quiz on the website.
I remembered #9 is Riley Greenleaf.
The quiz was a hard one but challenging.
Tricky quiz but i got a few (they've already been posted above) however,
No 6. Clifford Calvert
It's when he's trying to convince Columbo to use a cutter on the end of his cigars.
Not the best episode ever but I've always had a soft spot for this one for some reason.
7. Sam Marlow
10. Curtis Clipper
14. A Bird in the Hand.....said by Dolores, I think.
If I remember correctly, Sam Marlow was Peter Falk's character in "Murder by Death."
You are right, "I stand corrected." Quote from "Double Exposure," when Columbo could not remember that it was Dr. Kepple, not Mr. Kepple.
I hope I was correct on that quote.
Thank you for the correction.
You guys all did fantastic. Numbers 2 and 13 were hard. so was 14 but Brett got it correct. Here are the rest of the answers.
1. Karl Donners last words were "Without her there is no book." (Referring of course to mrs. Donner).
2. he says "dude" in Columbo Likes the Nightlife. He is speaking to the man who is dusting the computer for fingerprints and he says, "This aint no suicide. But there's some guy out there that wants me to think that it was. And that's the dude I'm going to be looking for"
3. Theodore Albinski.
4. Theresa (pronounced "Teraza").
5. He flew to Bakersfield in Swan Song. And he did not like it.
6. Clifford Calvert.
7. Sam Marlow is correct.
8. From Death Lends a Hand. He was Brimmer's top investigator. Teacher's pet according to one guy. Leo Gentry.
9. That refers to Riley Greenleaf. Nice job Cindy!
10. Curtis Clipper.
11. Uneasy Lies The Crown.
12. This one's stumped everybody. It was Gabe's girlfriend from Murder with too Many Notes. Her name was Becca. Or, Rebecca would work as well.
13. Jessica Conroy
14. As previously mentioned, it comes from A Bird in the Hand. Spoken by Dolores.
Good job all.