The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ExtraExtra

Filed under: Funny things you notice watching Columbo...Noticed that an extra in "Dagger of the Mind" can be seen in both the scene where Columbo arrives at Heathrow and at the post-performance party wandering through Nicky Frames dressing room in a blue dress. If you go to this website: http://columboscreenshots.blogspot.com/2014/07/columbo-13-dagger-of-mind-1972-part-06.html and check out screenshots #141 and #350 you can check it out. The screenshot at the party isn't the best view, but that scene is shot from overhead (at least partially) and during the episode you can clearly see it's the same girl.

Re: ExtraExtra

I've always wondered about her, partly for other reasons.
She seems to be a sort of "go-to" actress when it comes to that. For one thing, you see her as an extra in a BOB NEWHART SHOW episode from the same year, when he has a larger group than usual (I should've been reminded of that when someone mentioned that "BOB NEWHART SHOW / COLUMBO" connection a while back). And I think several other things.