The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what the hell happened???

This is great site and I greatly appreciate it. Maybe the writer is doing some trolling. Just for myself - normally when I don't have anything to do with something for a decade I don't care much about it when I finally return to it. And if something did decay which is not the case here, I would feel I should not say anything because I did not make an effort to help for such a long time.

Re: what the hell ???

It's fine. Keeping this website maintained (and paid for) and having a place for such an active forum is much appreciated. Oh, and just one more thing: Thanks.

Big Jake
It's fine. Keeping this website maintained (and paid for) and having a place for such an active forum is much appreciated. Oh, and just one more thing: Thanks.
Amen.

Yes, thank you. I love this site and am grateful for it!!

I am a newcomer and I enjoy this website. I look forward to new topics and responding to them. I had the opportunity to start a new topic and I had many responses.

I’ve been posting on the forum for about ten years. I take breaks now and then, but I love having a place to obsess about a great show that has brought me so much enjoyment. I feel less like a freak around you guys because most of you you are just as obsessed, lol.

I’ve been enjoying Columbo since my childhood. It helped relax me when I was building a business and working 95 hours a week. I still watch Columbo late at night. It’s my guilty pleasure.

So, needless to say, when I found a website like this I was overjoyed. I don’t know what anybody else expected, but the forum is what’s most important. I really don’t know how I could improve this site. Better graphics? Who cares?

I also understand the work, time and money that goes into running a website like this. Kudos to Ted and anyone else for your efforts in bringing us together.

Love the content of this site but find it hard to use because the older design is not mobile-responsive. However that takes time & money to update an old website and transfer to newer forum formats. Do the people who run this site want to update it? If so, what kind of help would be appreciated? Thanks.