The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: vito scotti

It isn't a very well-liked science fiction film, but he plays a comic relief French cook in MASTER OF THE WORLD with Vincent Price. He does get a dramatic moment when he and the other crewmen refuse to leave Price's airship even though it's about to explode.

He also plays a nervous headwaiter in WHERE THE BOYS ARE. Which also has George Hamilton and Jack Kruschen, so that's three COLUMBO actors in it.

And he certainly was a great nervous head waiter in 'Port in a Storm' I think it was. Thanks.

Thanks for that. I'll look out for Hogans Heroes and spot columbo actors. You sound like you are possibly the only person in the world who knows more about columbo than me!

This is slightly off the subject of Vito Scotti, but, I have noticed that the 70's shows contained manyColumbo characters. I did a topic - Columbo characters in the Twilight Zone. I wonder if they shared with each other.:relaxed: :smile:

I have been watching "Kung Fu," and I have seen some. I remember two - Pat Morita (Houseboy - "Etude in Black") and Barbara Colby (Lilly La Santa - "Murder by the Book."). I know there were more, but I can't remember all of them off hand.

Thanks for that cindy. I'll have to keep a look out in other programmes. The trouble is with me I don't really watch much else besides Columbo. Maybe I need treatment of some kind! I did spot the ex-con taxi driver from 'Ashes to Ashes',who Columbo knows is hiding something, 'Eddie' I think. 'I don't wanna hurt you Eddie' Columbo says to him as he gets in his cab with a cigar going, much to Eddie's annoyance. Well this 'Eddie' is also a cowboy hat wearing cop, seen regularly in 'Murder She Wrote' with Angela Lansbury which we get constantly repeated here in UK.

Vito played a house painter in The Dick Van **** Show.

I doubt though we can say too much in praise of his two episodes as the Japanese sailor on "Gilligan's Island"!

He played Picasso on ADDAMS FAMILY
SAM Picasso. 😆
Terrific actor!