The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The ColmboPhile: A Casebook - 30th Anniversary Edition is now available on Amazon.

This is excitiong news for all "Columbo" fans! A few tips from Mark Dawidziak: This edition has about 10,000 new words, and some new pictures. And of course, it is reasonably priced and available, unlike those elusive out-of-print copies.

I hope we'll all buy it (or that our loved ones will buy it for us), so here's an important tip:

You'll want to use the specific link provided, since a search might take you to the old, pricey edition. And even when you get to the right page, you may see the old edition on another tab.
So, look for the seal on the cover (top-right corner, in a magnifying glass) that says 30th anniversary edition!

That link again:

https://www.amazon.com/Columbo-Phile-Casebook-Mark-Dawidziak/dp/1948986124

Re: The ColmboPhile: A Casebook - 30th Anniversary Edition is now available on Amazon.

Thank you for the link. I just treated myself to the book. Happy Holidays to all.