The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Gifts for Columbo

I think it was 2 years ago someone put up a post similar to this. Question is what would U get our favorite detective?? Ill start....

A subscription to the Cigar of the month club. If there is such a thing!!

Re: Christmas Gifts for Columbo

He never seems to have a match, or a pencil, so maybe a lifetime supply of both -- or a lighter, although I suspect he would lose it immediately, if only among his many pockets. A tough challenge because Columbo is impossible to shop for, as even his wife found out when she tried to replace his raincoat. (The cigars are an exception because he burns them up and always needs another.) Columbo is a man who is happy with exactly what he's got. I doubt he would even want a new car, or a new house. But if anyone does have gifts for Columbo, here at least is a tree to put them under (as imagined by the National Enquirer) -- we haven't run this one for some years. Merry Christmas, Fred!:

coltree

I would give him lots of orange juice and lots of eggs.

Happy Holidays to all.

Handcuffs since he never seems to carry them. I don't think he ever cuffed a suspect in the entire series.