The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sam Franklin finally hit the bigtime

Just watching Exercise in Fatality – in the tense hospital waiting-room scene, while Columbo argues with Milo Janus, the painting directly behind his head clearly shows the artist’s signature: Sam Franklin (Suitable for Framing) – looks like Dale Kingston’s review really ignited his career after all!

Re: Sam Franklin finally hit the bigtime

I noticed that also.

I forgot to mention that in the episode, "The Most Crucial Game," Columbo goes over to Eric Wagner's house, to talk to Paul Hanlon. In the background there is music playing on the stereo system. It is the music that was featured in "Etude in Black." This is where Columbo discovers the house was bugged.

cindy
I forgot to mention that in the episode, "The Most Crucial Game," Columbo goes over to Eric Wagner's house, to talk to Paul Hanlon. In the background there is music playing on the stereo system. It is the music that was featured in "Etude in Black." This is where Columbo discovers the house was bugged.
That music is as" Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Mozart